This evening I got a message through my mailbox on the online dating site I'm still mostly experimenting with. It was from a guy who I rated really low in both personality and physical attractiveness. He rated me really low as well, which is why the site sent us both a message telling us that we had rated each other so low. But the message from him said "Moooo."
So I'm pretty sure there is only one way to take that. Pretty sure he was insinuating that I am a cow.
And here is the best part. I fricken laughed at it. Out loud! That was my first and only emotional response. Laughter. Because this person is on a dating service looking for, I assume, a relationship. And he is about as mature as a twelve year old. So I laughed and laughed.
Another reason why this is funny: he didn't even like me (or the me that he pieced together from my profile) either! So why would it matter what I thought of him? At least, why would it matter enough to send that message?
Poor him. I hope he finds what he is looking for. And I'm still laughing that that's the best thing he had to do with his time. At least I'm avoiding writing my paper as I write this blog instead!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Wow, that guy does sound like a class-z loser. I'm glad you had a laugh at him, and pitiful him, he doesn't even have a CLUE what he is missing out on (not that you'd have him anyway!) Here is the other thing I'm wondering, though... why does this website alert you when a person rates you so lowly? Speaking as a person with traditionally lower self confidence, that could really be crushing! Do they do that automatically, anytime someone rates you?
(Your word verification is Smelheiz... I want someone to say that with a German accent.)
Post a Comment