Wednesday, July 30, 2008

July

Ten things I have done this past month:

1) Welcomed a friend back from a long trip to South America.

2) Packed up my entire life for the move to Milwaukee in two days.

3) Joined a band, wrote a song, learned some chords on the guitar.

4) Bought a guitar.

5) Watched two seasons of Dexter and the progress in a friend's house as she and her fiancee fixed it up. The engagement also happened this month; that was a big thing all around!

6) Went up north twice for relaxing times with my family and the lake and the fantastic hammock at the lake.

7) Wrote 5000 words in one day and then no more words for the whole rest of the month.

8) Read, read, read.

9) Spent time with both of my godbabies and their siblings.

10) Rocked summer hardcore without a job and with very few other commitments of my time.

One month left until school starts! I can't wait!

1 comment:

Bea said...

Summer is too great :) Good luck with the new guitar! If you want the chords to World's Smallest Pony I can send them to ya!