Monday, November 3, 2008

next steps

I have finally made a decision about what I am going to do once I graduate with this PhD I am working on. I've been pretty anxious about it, because I've been in college for eight straight years (including this year). In fact, I've never been an adult and not in college in some form or another, with the exception of a couple of summers off from classes. That doesn't really count.

So I figure it is time for me to face the real, not college world once I graduate (in 2010 or 2011?). Teaching, while still very college-y, is not the same as being a student myself, so I guess I should get used to the idea of not being a student anymore. Well, at some point in the not so distant future, I should get used to that idea.

Or should I? Because I've just discovered the M.A. in Popular Culture Studies at Bowling Green State University...

No comments: