Thursday, January 1, 2009

Resolutions

In 2009, I want to:

12) be a better blogger

11) spend fewer dollars on myself and more on making life in the world at large better

10) write six stories, at least as many poems, and get back to nonfiction and send these things to magazines and get published (or at least try)

9) keep my friends and family where they belong: as close to my heart as possible

8) explore other ways to collaborate with other artists

7) remember who deserves thanks for everyday (hint: starts with a capital "G" followed by "od")

6) get in shape for the October wedding

5) visit my cousin at school

4) teach like I mean it everyday, not just most days. This involves less procrastination when grading

3) date

2) develop my relationship with Terrance (my guitar)

1) be as happy as I have been in 2008 (probably at least a little bit thanks to you, if you are reading this)

1 comment:

Bea said...

I likes these! Especially numbers 12, 10, and 8. Yay for molly writing!

3 is fun too, you could write about your dating adventures in your blog!